Monday, August 23, 2010

I really need some good advice [[girls &guys]]!?

Ok. my boyfriend works everyday, except for the weekends. and I understand that he's busy during the day and he's probably tired when he gets home. But sometimes I always end up being the one to call/text him first. He always says that I can call him anytime. and when i tell him that I'd like him to put forward a little effort too, he's always so apologetic %26amp; claims when he gets home he has projects %26amp; studying to do. I do see him quite a few times in the week and on the weekends(when he's off), but when i see him on weekdays it's always late. I don't know what to do!!?? I really like him, so what can I do/say to him that doesn't sound bitchy--cause i'm not--and i'm not attention hungry, I just want to feel wanted too.I really need some good advice [[girls %26amp;guys]]!?
you shud jus tell him all this the next time u see him. be like baby i need to tell u something, i wud appreciate it if u took 5 mins out and did this for me. Because i feel like i am only one who is putting into this... this shud help u both.I really need some good advice [[girls %26amp;guys]]!?
no i mean i dont like guys attention i like going by unnoticed
not much you can do if hes busy. maybe be around less to make him want to see u more (this may not be the best idea idkk)


girls please answer


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment