Thursday, August 19, 2010

Unfriendly guys....Can anyone relate or offer good advice?

I am 22 and currenty studying computer arts at college. Last year was my intro year and I had made many friends the class was mixed there were guys and girls of all different ages. Anyway this year I am the only girl in a new class at a new college! There are 18 in my class all guys and just me! Problem is I am a ';girly girl'; I am not overly girly etc but I do wear makeup, do my hair, take care of my appearance and into ';girly things'; and many other things aswell...(im not a bimbo). Thing is I am chatty and I make conversation with the guys in the class and they will answer back with a short sentence and then will either sit there looking sheepish or act quite ignorant. This has been the 3rd week of college and I am not enjoying it, none of the guys speak to me and I do try but its difficult.We are all of different ages and a few of them tend to go about together and the rest go around on their own (like me lol).A lot of the time in the class it is just silence and I feel uncomfortable ALOT! My bf says the guys maybe chose not to speak to me as I maybe intimidate them but I genuinley am a nice person and try to talk to them. Any advice? I do not want to leave my course as I enjoy the work, it's the class I am having a problem with.Unfriendly guys....Can anyone relate or offer good advice?
its a computer course, so most of them are shocked to see a real life girl! haha.





just stick at it. focus on one or two guys and just keep working at bringing them into a conversation. slowly, but surely you'll end up with one or two close mates!Unfriendly guys....Can anyone relate or offer good advice?
Instead of thinking about the attitude of others, better concentrate on your subjects. This is what important than somebody showing interest in you or not. Just keep to your self and be cool and observant. It may take little more time and there is nothing to hurry. It is your body, you have to love it first. If they are ignoring, you just ignore them, as if nothing happened. Concentrate on your subject and give importance to teachers. Why do you want somebody to recognize you, when they are behaving in a senseless manner?
Then just worry about the class and to h.ll with those guys unless you absolutely need them. It kinda sounds like a good ole boy club and youre trying to break in and theyre not letting you for whatever reason. So be yourself and do whatever you have to, to get thru this class and sooner or later, theyll come around. Just let the little boys sit by themselves and someday they just might grow into men and drop their chldish wys

No comments:

Post a Comment