Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guys, please help, I really need male advice.?

I build barriers.


I fight all of the wrong people.


I have trust issues.


I push people away.


I strike in different ways.


I cry especially when I don't want to.


I can't forget the past even though I want to.


I hurt.


I'm damaged.


I'm sorry.


I hate it just as much as you do.





there is something inside of me that I'd rather not explain. a deep pain and suffering.


you know when there's a car accident; the car crashes into a building but the windows don't completley break. they're shattered but still in place. that's my heart.





my boyfriend thinks I hold back and won't let him get close to him. he's right. why are boyfriends so persistant and nosey when it comes to their girlfriend's pasts? can any of you guys give me any idea why he feels like he has to know everything about who I am and where I've been?Guys, please help, I really need male advice.?
It's called intimacy.





I have some of the same problems you do except I don't have a girlfriend that will stick around to get past my issues!





Maybe you need some professional help to deal with some/all of these issues. People don't have trust issues and push people away unless they still have scars from that ';car accident'; you still have not healed from.





In the meantime, maybe it is best if you concentrate on working on yourself and cool things down with the boyfriend.





I know this probably wasn't what you wanted to hear but you asked for serious opinions and this is mine.Guys, please help, I really need male advice.?
he loves the person that you are and part of that is your past --- i know i want to know everything about my lady --- and she is VERY reticient about telling me --- he wants to share --- i cant tell you what to do BUT everyone has to open up to make themselves vulnerable so that they can truly experience love and caring and tenderness to the full ---- best wishes
damaged people tend to let things out on the people closest to them, so it's best to know whether or not you can handle it before it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment