Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm a guy and i want to dye my black hair lighter any advice?

I have black or really dark brown hair and its like short and i was wondering what would be a cheap effective way of like lightening the color so i can dye it blue? I really don't want to go to a salon and i heard you can dye your hair with peroxide but it makes it brittle and really damaged. I also heard you can dye your hair with peroxide and then mix conditioner with kool aid to dye your hair blue. any advice to how i can dye my hair on my own?I'm a guy and i want to dye my black hair lighter any advice?
i used to do that with my hair. its a very dark brown, and i used to do blonde and pink and purple. anyway, i would mix up the peroxide stuff and just do it myself. if you do it right, and not too much, it wont damage your hair. mine is still very healthy and shiny, and long. just use the right shampoo and conditioners for you hair type also. and try not to be too cheap about your hair products either., they can also cause damage.I'm a guy and i want to dye my black hair lighter any advice?
spray lemon juice all over your hair when you are out in the sun as often as possible.
I know how to dye hair :]


Well you go to a Sally's or wherever they sell


hair dye color


get the color you want. bla bla bla.


In sally's they sell these little black small tiny packages


follow the directions in the dye color box.


Then mix the dye together


Make sure you coat all your hair so it doesn't come out streaky and set a timer for the amount of time it says on the box


Wait until the timer is up, get in the shower and get a little water in your hair and lather it up, dye and all. Let it sit for another minute and rinse it out completely until the water runs clear


Use the conditioner thats in the kit and leave it in your hair for about 5 minutes. Then rinse it out.


Allow your hair to dry naturally instead of blow-drying as it will retain more shine that way


Wash your hair, the next day, like you normally would and condition it with your normal conditioner, but again just like with the conditioner that came with the dye; leave it in for about 5 minutes.


Make sure you leave that conditioner in for at least three minutes every time you shampoo,for the next week and your hair will be soft and shiny just like it was before you dyed it.


hope it helped honey

No comments:

Post a Comment