Sunday, August 22, 2010

GUYS! I feel REALLY BAD and NEED ADVICE?! GIRLS HELP TOO?!?

There's this guy josh I've liked for almost 2 years. I used to think he liked me too, but I got majorly mixed signals. Sometimes he was so good to me, and other times (like when he tried to get me lost in a neighborhood at nite)...arghhhh. The final straw came Friday when invited him to this ball I had to go to (just to hang with me so I didn't have to dance), and he flat out said no. I figured if he liked me at all,he woulda gone. Instead I spent the evening with guys who give me the creeps, holding their hands and touching my back and thinking of how the only hands I wanted touch me were josh's.


I've had to see josh all this week at church activity were helping at. I've ignored him if he tries to talk to me. He has told my 15 year old brother, who he's friends with, every nite just how I hate him. Last nite my bro told me to tell him sorry, and I said,';I have nothing to be sorry for'; and josh said,';are u mad at me?'; he asked twice. I wouldn't answer I just turned away. ';I'm not going anywhere. When ur ready to talk you know where I'll be.'; I said wouldn't talk. And then as the nite progressed I just got meaner and meaner towards him.


Now... I feel like crap. I feel like I took the only guy I ever cared bout and shoved him away. WHY? Because I conned myself into believing he liked me. I will see him tonight. What should I do??We're 18. Also...why would he care if I was mad at him or not? We know each other well, but we don't really hang out.GUYS! I feel REALLY BAD and NEED ADVICE?! GIRLS HELP TOO?!?
this guy might be a nutcase. or he just wants to be in a position where he can get sex without having to do anything. but if you can get him alone at least try and talk to him in an adult manner and tell him upfront that you have actual feelings for him. his response will say the rest.GUYS! I feel REALLY BAD and NEED ADVICE?! GIRLS HELP TOO?!?
seems like your overreacted when he said no for the ball


but then you could say that he has been being mean so thats why you got mad


just say sorry if you value the friendship
you need to call him NOW


on the phone


and talk things out
hun... he cares because he luvs u, if he asks y u were mad at him just flat out tell him '; I asked u to the ball and u flat out said no, and that really hurt me'; give him a chance to explain, and if he don't want 2 or gives you some kind of bullshit answer... then u were probably 2 good 4 him anyways... but if he does, forgive him and tell him how u really feel... and start to hang out with him more.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment