Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girls and guys: imm reallllyy upsett about this?!?!? some advice please 10 pts?!?!?

im going to be out of state for about 3 weeks and my boyfriend said he would stay with me while i was there and now hes saying that he wants to wait untill i get back?? wve only been going out for 2 weeks. im confused y he wants to and what should i say to him?? should i wait until i get back or tell him he needs to stay with me or not be with me at all?? whats your advice?Girls and guys: imm reallllyy upsett about this?!?!? some advice please 10 pts?!?!?
I think he wants to stay a player while you're gone. Then when you get back he'll hook up with you again. What should you say to him? Depends on how much you want this guy. Even if you tell him he needs to stay with you while you're away doesn't mean he's going to. You could ask some of your friends to spy on him while you're gone and then report back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment