Monday, August 23, 2010

Guys???? I need advice on them...?

So I like this guy and hes really cool. I practically love him. But he acts stoopid. He told my friend that he likes me but whenever other people ask him hes like ';Hell No'' and whenever my close friends ask him he just smiles. Its been 2yrs (almost 3) and Its getting ridiculous.But I dont want to give up on him. What should I do?What am I doing wrong?Guys???? I need advice on them...?
almost 3 years of him smiling like an idiot? find a guy who can pick up on the hint...seriously.Guys???? I need advice on them...?
just ask him out!!!
it might be hard, but approach him and bring up the subject. say, if you have feelings for me, then say it now. if you dont, forget it. if he says bad stuff about you, hes not worth it. but if hes so perfect for you, then keep up the fight and make this worth while. you dont want to regret this and you only live once. take a chance and bring it up to him. youll be happy you did.
If I were in this situation, I would move on (or pretend to) and see how he responds. If he doesn't really care and still acts like an idiot, I would seriously move on because he is probably a loser. If he cares and then he wants to give you a chance, then you should give him a chance also. But you should be cautious incase he turns out to be a heartbreaker.
It seems he doesn't know what he wants. I would move on and see what happenes. If he cares and loves you he will only have ONE answer when asked. Maybe he doesn't like being asked ....maybe that is why he answers differently. If he loves and cares about you.....ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.... remember that
First dont let him know that you like him, i mean dress up, and ask questions but circle around it, get the best answer last, play games with his mind, sometimes guys act a little slow to things. They like a girl thats smart, health, pretty, and hard to get and if he still does'nt want you then you dont need him and he does'nt deserve you.
okay i have this problem a lot.


do NOT give up on him.


he can turn out to be the best thingg ever.


thats how it was for me.


but,


talk to him!!


lay down the rules.


tell him that if he doesnt start acting like he cares,


or start telling the truth,


your just going to stop trying.


if he reallyy likes you,


then he'll givee in .


the kids playin hardd to get.


andd now its your turn to get him . =]

No comments:

Post a Comment