Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why do guys do this ?? Please give me some advice !?

I met this guy a little over a week ago. We met at the bar and he got my # from someone and called me while we were at the bar. He even called me after we left the bar. He said he'd call me 'later'. The next few days rolled around and I didn't get a phone call. This is not normal, guys always call me back. I ended up texting him a few days later saying hello and he replied. I was at the bar the other night and he was calling me because he was there. But he didn't come up to me ?? Anyways I ended up hanging out with him all night and we kissed. Once again he said he'd call me later. It's been 3 days and he hasn't called! Is homeboy into me?? I won't call him because I don't like to seem desperate. My friends think he's just playing hard to get. Do you think this is true? Do you think maybe he's just shy? Or maybe he only likes me when he's drinking?? What's his deal?Why do guys do this ?? Please give me some advice !?
Interesting that I, too, have been in a very similar situation a couple of years back (except that he and I were younger in a bar, in europe the drinking age in 16). It may be that your guy is pretty shy, because if he (like you say) is playing hard to catch he wouldn't have taken your number (i.e. he would have waited for you to ask for it). You may not want to take my advice, but if he really wants you he would cut with the shy-ness, if he doesn't then move on. Lots of other men out there!


Cheers


--krisiWhy do guys do this ?? Please give me some advice !?
Some guys can tell when a girl is into them. Your signals were too obvious. Guys are automatically drawn to females attracted to them if they are at least attractive enough... bottomline, he read you and knows you are an easy score. You can play hard to get but he knows what cards you are holding. Once he's done, he'll move on.
Sounds like he may go from girl to girl and not really looking for anything serious. If you want something serious, I'd just leave this guy in the dust and move on.
if he sees u talkin to someone else at the bar then he will comeover to u or keep on callin u.
We men are very confused.....that is all...the kiss might have been nothing...we kiss on impulse...that is all...forget him not worth it....
Sounds like an ******. if he does this to you a third time, either ask him what's going on or move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment