Sunday, August 22, 2010

Okay so relationship/courtship advice needed, guys and girls.?

Okay so Im about to ask this girl out. I have how Im going to do it planned for the most part and came up with something different.


I put the song ';go with me'; by josh turner on a mp3 player by itself and changed its name to will you be my girlfriend. Then I set the back light color to her favorite color. I wrote a letter and at the end it tells her to read the mp3's screen but I don't know if I want to do it like that or maybe more playful like put it on and ask something like, ';can you guess the name of the song'; and even tho she knows it I can say thats not it and hand it to her. I mean ladies and guys which do you think will work better for me. Sorry for the major run-on sentence.Okay so relationship/courtship advice needed, guys and girls.?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you asked it twice

No comments:

Post a Comment