Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ladies...and I guess guys too, can you give me some advice?

Alright he is my predicament. I want to ask out this girl in my lunch shift who sits at the table next to mine. I know her name but I haven't spoken to her and I'm not sure if she knows my name. Also, she usually sits with her friend (who I don't know) as well as a few other people who sometimes sit at her table. In addition, she is two years younger than me (she is a soph and I'm a senior in hs). What do you think the best way to ask her out...like what should I say without looking like a moron. Should I just introduce myself and then ask her out? What should I say if she says no and not looking like a moron? Whatever advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.Ladies...and I guess guys too, can you give me some advice?
Before you ask her out, why not just get to know her a little first? Find out if you have anything in common, find out if you really WANT to get to know her, in fact.





And breaking the ice is easy. Just say hello and smile.Ladies...and I guess guys too, can you give me some advice?
I'm sorry, but I'm a strong opponent of dating anyone at work.





Work is a place where you show your professionalism and should be seperated from the complexities of your personal or romantic life.





You certainly don't want to bring your arguments to work do you? Well your boss doesn't want to see it.





Don't date at work, it's work, not a bar.
Well, you can't very well ask her out on a date if you don't know what she is into. Just walk up to her and say hi, ask if you can sit down. Get to know her better and find out some things about her. Hell; she may have a bf. you don't want to look like an a$$ by asking her out without finding out if she is even single.
I think you need to just say hello. let it go from there, get to know this girl first....... don't just ask her out. a glance her way smile, then a hello
Catch her when her friends are NOT around her. That way if she rejects you then they won't all witness it. Try and find out what she's interested in, like maybe you notice she is carrying a World History book (for example) Make a joke to her about how good you are, and if she ever needs a tutor, you would be willing to fill that quota for her. Then drop her your name %26amp; number.
Get to know her first,find out what she likes to do with her spare time,music likes and dislikes,world issues.These kind of things,then see if you still feel the way you do now,if so now is the time to go for it.
well in less your school is huge she probably knows who you aree already. but if not i would first find out a little about her is she single, who her are friends so on. when you are ready just go up to her perferbly when she is alone and ask her for her phone number. don't call her that night wait at least a day. or if u can get her email or im that would be a good way of asking with out the embarrassment. but anytime a guy ask you out its flattering so you may just want to jump right in there and do it. good luck
just introduce your self and talk to see what happen an go from that
Ok just smile at her and if you see that she is giving you an smile too that means she would be a little interested.....try to say hi whenever you see her.....and get close to her .....pay her lunch without telling her so when she find out she will come close to say thanks or at least to smile at you...so then you can ask her...please let us know how things will go

No comments:

Post a Comment