Monday, August 23, 2010

Guys Whats Ur Advice? I'll Answer Urs..Well If I Can...?

he is perfect tall tan funny sweet caring just perfect even when we were we with all his friends and they were beings *** holes he was nice and ignored them and just talked to me even when they made fun of him well anyway we talked for days and since we go to diff. schools we knew it would never work out if we went out but if we hooked up whenever i went to my cuz's that would work so we planned on hooking up but i had to cancel the plans he seemed upset then 2 days later he had a gf...does he still like me? and is there any hope that he would like me again? whats up opinion and what would u do if it was u?Guys Whats Ur Advice? I'll Answer Urs..Well If I Can...?
im not a guy but he seemed interested but i guess u both missed oyur opputunity! grab the next oen u get n dotn miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment