Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can u guys tell me how to give an advice to a best friend who is having backstreet?

Well, the familly not accepted their relationship..but the boy keep beg the girl to becomes her partner..


On the girl side ..she can let him be like this..


But..the point is that the girl also realise and know the end of the relationship will be...


But as a friend we should tell her that it is no good..because if someday the family find out..we as her friend will also get blame esp she....cos..we exactly know what have she done..but we don't care...so I am thinking about a polite way to advice my friend...Can u guys tell me how to give an advice to a best friend who is having backstreet?
1st of all how old are youy guys are you joking me you dont have sex in like 8th 7th grade the time when you should have sex or anything like that is 10th 11th 12th grade in high school tell her to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment