Sunday, August 22, 2010

GUYS ONLY! I need your help and advice?

Ok well I am 14 and a girl, and about half a year ago, a friend of mine introduced me to a guy she knows well. He and I have not met in person, but he is 14 and knows my friend well. He and I have talked online for about half a year. I really like him and I have had a crush on him. I want to let him know how I feel without actually going out and saying ';I love you and always will!';





What would you want to hear a girl say if she was going to tell you about her crush on you, or what would you say if you were in my situation?





What would make you, as a guy, open up more to a girl while talking online or anywhere?





and...





What would make you realize that you wanted to be more than just buddies with a girl and that the girl truly cared about you?GUYS ONLY! I need your help and advice?
Be cool, chill - you might not like hoe he is in person. have him take you out to a movie- lunch - spend a little time with him before you tell him you have a crush on him. You are only 14, Life has a way of working it's own way out.GUYS ONLY! I need your help and advice?
you would be better off taking this tween question to the singles and dating category...!!!
ask him if he would like to see a movie with you sometime
Talk more...Act less! Ya need to get to know him a little more B 4 contact is made...goooooooooo sloooooooooooow!

No comments:

Post a Comment