Monday, August 23, 2010

Guys please answer I need ur help!!! I have a date later and want advice on it.?

ok so I asked my bf what makes him hard... he said 'u' and thts it!! so guys please tell me what makes u hard? I know every guy is differnt but please tell me... I have a date tonight with him and for some guys just having a sexii girl sit on ur lap with a mini skirt gets u hard. please answer I appericate it!Guys please answer I need ur help!!! I have a date later and want advice on it.?
Ok, hmm what makes me hard?


A girl with a shirt that shows half her boobs(nice boobs =D)


A sexy girl with many emotions, always doing some face emotion when she talks or means something.


A girl with a skirt on with NICE legs. Or a girl with jeans on with a nice ***.


A girl who tries to put her shirt up to cover her half open boobs but it still falls (LOL)





Hmm, that's all i can think of for now and i gtg, sorry





Oh! and a girl that keeps her mouth open, not closed ( she has to have nice teeth though, and not too small =D)





Good luck =D

No comments:

Post a Comment