Monday, August 23, 2010

Guys, I need advice.?

Well, class just ended. There was a guy in it who was trying to get to know me. He asked me to study with him and his friend, I would have said yes except his friend was going to be there (whom I do not know at all). After that he really didn't talk to me. I found his phone number he gave me at the beginning of class because the teacher made us exchange numbers. Should I use it to call or text him? or is that too weird? Thanks for the advice.Guys, I need advice.?
call him see if he wants to hang out. its worth a try, and whats the worst that can happen? he if doesn't want to hang out who cares, there are lots of guys of thereGuys, I need advice.?
Call him !! nothing ventured, nothing gained.
you have his number so call or text him. tell him you are interested in him and would like to get to know him. bd
Kimmie, Follow your heart ! The phone is more personal I think.
It seems to me that you're quite interested in this guy. It shows 'cause you're having second thoughts about what happen. You should definitely reach out to this guy just to say hi and at lease explain the reason you couldn't make it. Only then you will know what to make of the situation between you and this guy, then you could put the matter behind you or possibly start a new friendship. Good luck!!!
yea you cant text him dont call him but you could wait for him to text you first if he actually liked you
You should definitely call the guy up. My best friend made the mistake of not calling a girl that he liked after they swapped phone numbers. He still regrets not calling her.... after 3 years. Don't make the same mistake my friend made.
If he gave you his phone number, you're fine. Although, I probably wouldn't call him. Text him first, cause calling would be a little awkward.
Put it to use
sure go ahead and call him! he gave you his number for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment