Monday, August 23, 2010

What do you guys think of this i need your advice?

A girl who lives next to me likes me (I don't know her but i'd like to get to know her). She's always telling my MOM how cute i em, and how she wants to be with me. The thing is i talked to my cousins about HER. They said they have heard things about her saying she is a DIRTY female and have seen guys go in, and out of her house she is only 15 y/o.





I talked to my mom about it, and she said that's BS that my guy cousin is saying and that the girls mom is very strict with her and rarely let's her out . The thing is every time my cousin knows about a female trying to get with me he says ';She's a slut right away';.... And this one time he was saying this about a girl so i'd had to let her go then next thing i know he's going out with her!.





Who would you believe your mom who's good friends with the girls mom or your cousins????What do you guys think of this i need your advice?
I guess if i had to believe one of them i would believe my mom. Your cousin has already stabbed you in the back about girls. But i am the type of person that i have to form my own opinion about people regardless of what i hear about them.


I would take my chances with this girl. Good LuckWhat do you guys think of this i need your advice?
you're a decent kid. do what you feel. make sure when things work out that you don't have sex or anything like that. it just messes things up.
More likely your mom. It sounds like your cousins are jealous? If shes dirty then dont be with her..... just call it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment