Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys help me!!!! IDK WHAT TO DO! Advice?

Ok so theres this guy and we used to hang out alot (note this has been a period of like three months... maby less...) and he had admitted likeing me and we flirted alot. But I'm bad @ flirting.. as in i dont really flirt that much but i can usually play along. Anyways, my bff talked to one of his friends and he was like yes he still likes her (aka me) and he hasen't been looking for any girls at school. Sooo... now he never really answers my texts unless im like please answer me and of course im not gonna say that like ever, i only had to like once or twice. And before his friend had told me that he was afraid I would freak out if he would so much as try to hold my hand. Which is weird cuz i didnt freak when he had put his arm around me or ne thing like that. Now I can't ask him this in person cuz i wont b able to c him for awhile. So I want to text him and say: I just want to know how you really feel about me. Please answer and I won't bother you about it any more. or i wont be upset whatever the answer is. Idk if that sounds ok? And I dont want to freak him out. Maby you have something better I could say or i could leave off the i wont bother u about it any more or the please answer... HELP! Idk what to do but I want answers so i can get over him or do something about it. Thanks! :/Guys help me!!!! IDK WHAT TO DO! Advice?
that sounds good but u dont need to say, ';and i will never bother u about it again.'; u need to be confident when u say it. dont worry one u sent the text u'll feel great! GOOD LUCK (:

No comments:

Post a Comment