Monday, August 23, 2010

Ok i plan on seducing my guy later need some advice off guys what drives u crazy?

well this is my plan. once i get him in my room im going to take his tshirt off, and apply a blind fold while he is standing ill slowly take his trousers off followed by his underwear, lie him on my bed then handcuff him (tried this a while ago for his bday, drove him wild) then i was just going to work my way from his feet upwards slowly kissing his thighs, around his groin up his chest, neck, ears and back down to his manhood, and work my magic from there, once really excited im going to jump on top. thats it..... is there anything else i could do, or shouldnt do. want to make it a memorable night for him.Ok i plan on seducing my guy later need some advice off guys what drives u crazy?
try maybe some whipped cream? or body chocolate? I know that drives guys crazy when you lick it off (;Ok i plan on seducing my guy later need some advice off guys what drives u crazy?
Honey that's already an excellent night
sexy lingerie
Put a cucumber up his ***. Wont forget
i can differently help you with this! okay well


when you make out with him where ever you


two are, kiss him like you usually would and


after about 3 minutes, start slowly licking his


bottom lip in a sexy manner. Do that for about


twenty seconds then stick your tongue in his


mouth. Message his tounge with yours if his


isn't shoved in your mouth ha! You may want to


do all of this while sitting on his lap. This will


drive him wild! If none of this works, then take


it to do next level by wearing something hot and


sexy that you know he would like. Good luck


to you! :)
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment