Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys only please, i really need some advice for if he like me and i like someone else.?

It really stinks. I just got out of my first ever relationship back in December. Around that time I met a boy in my english class and he developed a crush on me. We've been friends for a while, and he asked me out last week. I told him the truth, that I liked him a lot but just as friends. And I like someone else but didn't tell him that. Its just that I know for a fact that we are not compatible and the person I like would be very compatible with me. I don't want to break my friends heart, and he still says things to me like, ';hello gorgeous'; and when he hugs me goodbye from walking in the halls, he sort of pets my hair and tells me that it looks pretty...Why is it that when someone likes you-you like someone else?, why is he still flirting with me? can someone please clear this up for me and maybe give me some advice? Btw. The person I like- we are on speaking terms and look at eachother when in the halls- so it is not one of those-'; he doesn't know who I am'; deals. Thank youGuys only please, i really need some advice for if he like me and i like someone else.?
Ahhh, my friend totally has the same problem....





I guess all you can do is either talk to him about it and ask him to stop; and if you're really good friends he should understand.





Or you can ignore it until he stops and realizes you really don't have feelings for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment