Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need MAJORLY important advice on guys?

I met this guy who I think it really cute tonight..


We were in a group of friends,


but then at one point we were by ourselves and I'm afraid it was REALLY awkward..


He acted like he liked me, and I think he even tried to get me alone.


But I don't know!


What should I do?


Like, other than that awkward moment the night was really cool, but after the event was over I just bolted out of there because anytime I tried to talk to him I would get all choked up and not be able to say what I wanted. But it was ONLY when we were alone..


Help?


Any advice on not getting so NERVOUS?Need MAJORLY important advice on guys?
aww...you have a crush. Just...well don't run away. He'll think your not interested. Just try to relax and know that it doesn't really matter in the end of things...if you act like someone other than yourself he'll end up interested in something you aren't and then you'll end up breaking up anyway. Just be yourself and it's okay to admit to being nervous. Reach your hand out and just touch the back of his hand if you're talking, relax yourself to instincts.

No comments:

Post a Comment