Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a good idea and I need advice (seriously guys) :D?

I have a semi-big backyard and I want to use the stuff we have in the backyard to create a nice cool shaded area for the family dogs. We have a patio that has a caged area (a place where we sit outside and watch TV[the cage is so the dogs dont get in the house]) and the other half of the patio has 2 couches that the dogs lay on (they are old and torn up), so I was thinking I could make an area there. We have an old lounge chair that I could use as a decorative gate, but it wont black anything, it will just look nice, I have a bar that used to be part of a swing chair that we put a blanket on to block shade, and 2 dog houses (well, 3 considering it has a cage opening, the other 2 have open openings)





so my question is, how can I use those items to create a cool and shaded environment for the dogs?


thx :D





and I posted this in the V%26amp;V section bc you people are nice and answer almost every question that pops up here :D


and you care about animals :DI have a good idea and I need advice (seriously guys) :D?
You need a big umbrella on a stand. If you don't want to buy one, as they can be quite expensive, use the blanket to create a shade. You could also invest in a small paddling pool, and fill it with water, so the dogs can cool off when they get hot. And obviously make sure young children cannot gain access to it if it is unattended.I have a good idea and I need advice (seriously guys) :D?
nice attempt at buttering us up.


your best bet is to just keep experimenting and moving bits around.
MEAT IS MURDER. O:%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment