Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys help me here please, i need advice?

There is this girl who i knew a few years back.All of a sudden we went our different paths, it so happens that she moved to the city where i leave now, she knows her way around the city.I like her alot, i finally called her and we set up a day to meet, since we had not yet seen.My major problem is that i know i will get really nervous around her, my body will start to quiver when i am talking, by nature that is how i am when nervous.How do i really control this nerves.Secondly i need interesting topics to chat about with her,i do not want an awkward situation, please anybody who can advice me will be greatly appreciated.Guys help me here please, i need advice?
I would just try to be myself as best as I could....just imagine her as a friend that you feel comfortable talking to....particulary a girl. Just be yourself and do you and the rest is taken care of....trust me. Compliments are very good conversation starters. If you get her to laugh you pretty much have her. Make sure you engage her into the conversation. The best thing you can do is be you, and the rest will fall into place. Also, make a good impression on her, open the door for her and pull out her chair. Being a gentleman is something a chick usually diggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment