Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does anyone have advice for someone who is down on their luck with guys?

i have had a rather turbulent school year last year with this guy. i liked him for all the right reasons. he didn't want me for all the wrong ones. he dumped me more than once for someone who doesn't want him. now i am lonely and i need a little pick-me-up. it would be nice to have someone to talk to.Does anyone have advice for someone who is down on their luck with guys?
Sweety the only one that can help you is yourself! Remember your a princess!! how can you give your diamond(love) to a swine that uses mud for art?lol he sounds like he sucks big time, but the question is why are you leting your self go to his level? Really!! my email is carlosebastian559@yahoo.com lets chat sometime?Does anyone have advice for someone who is down on their luck with guys?
You need to have your own stuff. You should rely too heavily on something. I just went through a break up, we didnt go out for very long. I just knew that this wasn't the girl for me, and I wasn't afraid to end it cause I am ok with myself being single.
I am sorry for your luck with boys, however, you are just too young to be letting them get to you like that. Shoot, you should be studying and going out with your friends. When you meet someone who intrigues you, then you can flirt and stuff, but don't get serious with a guy yet. Think of this, you will be expected to be married by the time you are 30, if you live until you are 70, you will have spent more than half of your life with a man. Be free while you can!!! And that guy you are talking about, he is using you for when he is rejected by other girls. Don't play second best to anyone. Stop letting him do that to you, you do have that power you know :-)
girl dont feel bad you are not alone. there are millions of women going thru the same thing. men and young guys have lost their way and got all kind of excuses. so be thankful you was not born a man and have the kind of brain they do. just pray . look around the world is coming to an end and men will be lovers of themselves. let god send you the right guy. cuz if you do it on your own you will get some more trash that some other girl just got rid of. so be happy cuz their are a lot of women and i mean alot that are in the same boat that you are in right now. i just took my trash out 3 weeks ago and i feel alot better.
Feel free to IM me.





You are better off without the guy... just relax and enjoy yourself and someone really nice will come.
same thing happened to me last year at high school too. me and this guy went out in the 8th grade, and stayed together for a year and 2 months. for the last 2 months, it got sour and really bad between us...and now, we hate each other, and his friends hate me for reasons i dont know. so yeah, i need alittle pick me up too hehe. (hint* a new guy!) lol jk
I'm on messenger.
This guy obviously had some kind of issues that you're not at fault with. The answer to your question is this%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Do without a guy for a while. You might be surprised at how much fun you can have being single. No one to answer to. No one to have to explain anything to. And if you want to kiss this boy...and then turn around and kiss another one later...it will be your problem and noone else's. Try it a while lol
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment