Monday, August 23, 2010

MEN WHO CHEAT: I need some advice from you guys. How do I know when he means it?

My husband left me for someone else. Anyway, I have two kids. An old boyfriend contacted me and has visited town to see me three times. He says that he is separated from his wife. He lives out of town.


How can I tell whether this is true or not? I HAVE NOT slept with him and I know how men can be. What advice can you give?





I asked him why they split and he said that she wouldn't listen to him or do anything to make it better. He aked her to not let the kids sleep in the bed. He asked her to join a gym with him. He asked her to go away without the kids at least four weekends a year. He asked her to go out to dinner with him once a week. He asked her to kiss him hello and goodbye. She refused to do any of it. OK. May be true or not. That doesn't mean that he will divorce her, right?





Part of me says to just not date until someone shows me the divorce papers signed by the judge. But there are a lot of separated people out there. How do I tell when it is ringing true?MEN WHO CHEAT: I need some advice from you guys. How do I know when he means it?
go visit him in his house see if he's living there alone or if his wife is still living thereMEN WHO CHEAT: I need some advice from you guys. How do I know when he means it?
I agree wait it out, if it is meant to be then it will be. My ex husband came home on our 2 yr wedding anniversary and said my girlfriend is pregnant, do you want a divorce?


Guys are sneaky, you can never tell if it is true, they can lie and you will never know. Maybe he is playing the ';family man all american guy'; thing and making it look right and it's wrong. Who knows.
I tend not to believe him.


Has he hinted at taking you into his world? (Say, going with you to his town.


Is he honest enough to talk about his contribution to his own marriage's breakdown?


Perhaps you may want to have him as your temporal comfort. Chances are that he may be into that as well, but a long term commitment is quite questionable at the moment.
Are you asking if this is a cover story? It could be. How much do you trust this new man? Perhaps, have him talk more about his circumstances and you can get a better picture. If he is not forthcoming, you will know that he is unlikely to commit to a relationship to you.
Until the judge signs the final decree you are legally married. If your soon to be ex finds out you are sleeping with someone, he can use it against you in court. Even when he is doing the same thing. Keep your pants on until the decree is signed. You will feel better about yourself and your ex can not use it against you in court. What is good for the goose is not always good for the gander. Until after the divorce.
Ok I am not a man, but I don't buy this story of his and even if it's true, he is still married and can choose to return to his wife anytime. I would think it would be better to wait until he is divorced.
your husband left u for someone else, it must have hurt u alot, to be left for not too good of a reason, now u have a choice to go out with another man who is cheating, and u have to decide if u want to be the other woman. chances are he is wanting to have just an affair with u, his reasons are so flimsy, he sounds like a jerk who has decided to cheat because he isn't getting exactly what he wants out of the relationship exactly when he wants it, do u really want to get involved with a man just like the one who just left u brokenhearted, and leave another woman brokenhearted? not to mention the karma that comes back to one who causes another pain. why would u want to be with a cheater, he sounds like a real jerk of a guy. save yourself any more pain and rejection here, your not choosing too wisely, but going back into the same misery, but just with another man, but the same type of man. wait till u see a divorce decree, have some self respect.
you dont you just have to trust him which is no1 in a marriage
Separated is still married. Tell him to finalize the divorce and then you will consider him.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment