Thursday, August 19, 2010

GUYS!!!! I realy need ut opinion and advice!!!!?

Ok, so I got a new boyfriend 9 months after I broke up with my first boyfriend. (I'll call new bf Al and ex Kevin). Anyway, when I told Kevin I got a new bf, he goes be careful and don't trust him (thing is Al is 8 years older then me), and i told Kevin not to worry, its not like we jumped at this relationship, we've known each other for a few months now. So after a bit of talking, Kevin goes don't have sex with him. I told him he has no right to tell me to have sex or not, then he said i'm sorry I passed my limits, I forgot we're just friends (he said this in a very cold way). And thing is a few weeks before I hooked up with Al, me and Kevin went for a drive and fooled around (we didn't have sex, we never did). But I thought he'd understand that it was just for fun and that it wasn't serious. Anyway, after that whole thing he's been distant and cold towards me. And on his facebook status he put ';Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance';GUYS!!!! I realy need ut opinion and advice!!!!?
I think he still wants youGUYS!!!! I realy need ut opinion and advice!!!!?
So you split up with your ex, fooled around with him messing up his emotions afterwards and then got a new boyfriend. And his reaction is confusing you? Stop messing with the guy and maybe he won't hate you so much in the end. If you lead him on and then tell him that you are dating another man what do you expect.
He wants your sex, but he doesn't want you. He doesn't want anyone else to have you because that means no sex.





Us men are very simple creatures.
it is best to ask him...
look he really care s about u. be nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment