Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys?

I'm 13, 5'4';, chubby, green eyes, dark blonde-light brown hair.I'm a very shy girl and not very confident. I can be a fun person to be around,but usually at school see the shy sad part of me. Some things happened so the guys have seen me cry. Could that have scared them? There is a musician that I really like and I don't know why I'm so attracted to him, but I am. I also like jocks. Every guy I like is so far out of my league that is isn't even funny. How can I maybe increase my confidence and maybe (and thats a huge maybe) get a guy to like me? Thanx in advance.Any advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys?
I'm 16 4ft 11in never had a boyfriend but I get asked a lot my secret is not to want them act like you don't need them guys will be here for the rest of our lives we may want them now but they will come in time I promise just keep your cool!!!!Any advice for a 13 yr old girl about guys?
your young stay in school but have fun
Darling stay away from em all you av the rest of your life to worry bout boys just hang with your mates and enjoy life.....life flys us by very quick just wait till your a little older to worry bout boys....
i think i answered a Q like this yesterday about a girl that says shes hot and likes jocks and a musisian that makes his own lyrics......... i think that was your Q that i aswered yesterday....... ANYWAY.......... ask him out i bet ur cutes will catch his attention..





P.S. mail me back if that was ur Q i answered yesterday
Pay attention in school! Youll find a guy when your OLDER!
13 is an young age for a girl or guy. This is the age you are finding out what you like or dont' like.





Its also the age where kids are mean to other kids.





If you want to get to know someone, ask the musician guy questions about his music, like does he have a band, how he got into music, etc. If he plays in a band, ask him if you can listen to them jam.





You'll know if he's into you by responding nicely or just being a nice guy.





Your age is hard because you want to be cool and get a boyfriend, but its also hard because you can't do much. You're a kid, a student and under mom and dad's rules.





I'd just play it cool and hang out til you're in high school. Then you should get more freedom. Then when you're in college, that's when the real fun begins. You get to meet people outside your area, from places all over the country or world. You get to meet people who are like you, and to me, it was worth the wait to skip Jr. High and High School and go out with real guys who know what they want.





Goodluck... 13 is such a hard age!
I have an Answer you really need to stay in school and do your work quit tyring to look pretty for other dudes and people.
Sweetie, I have been there and done that many times over! lol...I always used to have major crushes on guys. Guys way out of my league, and some that were probably in my league or below. I always went for the ones who were in my league or below, and was rejected. :( So most of the time I just said the hell with boys and I concentrated on school, my friends, and got involved in activities inside and outside of school that helped boost my confidence. I think that you should worry about your grades and raising your confidence first before worrying about boys. You're only 13 and have many years ahead of you for that stuff!! :D
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment