Monday, August 23, 2010

GUYS and GIRLS advice plzz?

ok so i am a sophomore in high school.. i have liked this guy for a long time.. and we have Only been friends... we talk on the phone for hours sometimes and text now and then... about a week ago i told him i liked him and he said ';finally u tell me!'; we are still l just friends but our friendship has changed.. we still talk on the phone for hours sometimes but now when i talk to him he is perverted...he flirts more and stuff... he'll tell me my eyeliner brings out my eyes just to see what i will do. I have tryed to walk away from him becuz i get to involved in liking someone who i dont no if he likes me back... but everytime i try i get upset and cry. my friends tell me he likes me and stuff and his friends mess with me sometimes about him and me.... i dont no what to think... does he like me or do i just never cross his mind???GUYS and GIRLS advice plzz?
It sounds like he likes you and is he a sweet boy, Don't listen to his friends, sometimes guys just like to mess around and fool with you. If he flirts with u and talks with u for hours on the phone can't u tell that he likes u? U shouldn't have someone to tell u that, u should kno urself. And ive never liked a guy who told me my eyeliner brings out my eyes =). That sounds sweet and he sounded happy that you told him that you liked him. Give him a try despite whathis friends sayand ur own inhibitions!GUYS and GIRLS advice plzz?
He likes you. If you don't like what he's doing, then leave him be. Guys are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment