Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why this guy stares at me? (i need guy advice)?

ok so there is this guy and he always stares at me when he is talking to his friend and he is always seeing if im looking at him or laughing at what he says. i don't know if he wants to talk to me and he kinda likes me or he has a tendency to stare?


help me and thanks for answering!!:)Why this guy stares at me? (i need guy advice)?
haha i think he finds u attractive go tlk 2 him :)

















http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Why this guy stares at me? (i need guy advice)?
Go talk to him and ask. Start some small talking or something because he's probably into you. If not they are laughing at you because you look funny or something (don't be offended or anything!)
well depnding on him most guys tend not actuley stare at a girl that they fiind attractive but just simply glance at her once and a while. and pretend not to make a big deal out of it. and other guys such as myself tend to stare randomly at girls just to see there reaction .

No comments:

Post a Comment