Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girls!! (or guys, i guess) I need some love advice please.?

okay...so im a freshman and Im one of those lucky girls that has guys all over them. lots of guys have liked me, but theres this one guy who is seriously CREEPING-ME-OUT. i didn't see him for seven months and he still didn't get over me. he says im his world and i mean so much to him and all this other stuff like im his hero...im so beautiful and wonderful and the most amazing blah blah blah and all he wants is a chance blah blah blah. anyway he sends me all these compliments and is desperately begging to go out. I would go out with him, but its creepy now. I feel bad, Anyways hes super sensitive, someone tell me how to completely break a guys heart gently...and then it gets more complex...me and his best friend like eachother, and kinda wanna date soon. everyone says i need to be completely heartless, but i feel like i can still be nice about this. give me some tips on how to say things or word things when i talk to him, or if you have a better way please please please tell me!!!!Girls!! (or guys, i guess) I need some love advice please.?
Sorry to say , but at this point, you can't afford to let him down too easily or he will still have some hopes left. You have to let him know that you don't like him, and you don't want to go out with him. Also tell him that he is starting to creep you out, and you wish he would stop.


Basically, be honest.Girls!! (or guys, i guess) I need some love advice please.?
Yea you dont see to have a big ego..Bout this..





Find a way to get the message about you just wanna be friends, and if he still acts like a b*tch then just say he blew it.





Cant feel bad if you gave him a second chance..
Go out with somebody who you ACTUALLY like. If you liked this guy a lot then it wouldn't creep you out. lol. Like you, lots of guys follow me around ( : So I know what you mean when a guy gets obbsessed. Don't brake his heart in texting, or a phone call. Do it in person. Or you will seem like a jerk. Ask him to meet you somewhere, like the mall or the park. Then straight out tell him:





I'm sorry. But I really don't wana go out right now. Theres somebody else I like. But I'm sorry. We can still be friends, and hang out sometimes. You are a great guy and there are plenty of girls who would like you.





Make him feel good. ! If you compliment him and tell him good things about him, and he will forget that you are complitley hurting him. Maybe he will realize there are many other girls, and move on. If he doesn't tell him that hes bothering you. And just start ignoring him.





Hope I helped ( :


ANY POINTS!?





-Victoria%26lt;3
tell him exactly how u feel, theres no ';nice way'; to break a heart, but if u say how u feel and tell him what hes doing maybe he'll realize he needs to cut it out
im sorry, but you shouldnt have said ';im one of those lucky girls that has guys all over them';





it makes you sound really rude.
just watch what you say to someone with his ego cuz he could end up laying along a railroad track with a love letter torward you....ummm how about you just show some respect and not worry about having your snoot pounded and just enjoy something other than sex
say his not ur type and his not creepy he just likes you
um... just keep asking him questions about the guy you like.





for ex: does name have a girl friend?


do you know who he likes?


do you think he likes me?








talk to your crush so that he knows what your trying to do. YOUR trying to make this creepy guy stop liking you.








mhk.
wow sorry but sound kinda ignorant and a Little shallow the guy is in love with you and you hook up with his best friend well if you and his best friend do go out don't talk to the guy for like a week or so let him and his best friend settle things friend and them say ';sorry i like you as a friend'; but you and his besty really have a lot in common and really connect
say ';Look, I think you're an awesome guy. You are so sweet and I'm flattered that you like me. But I think we should just be friends.';
yeah i agree it's kinda creepy to you, he's so into you and you better watch out. he's bestfriend to should watch out because he might go crazy if he knows that you both like each other and thinks that you both cheated him. you two be careful okay? just be honest to the guy that only the friendship is what you can give to him, nothing more...
You have to be straight out with this guy. There's really no way you can let him down nicely. The nicer you are the more hope hell have that he has a chance. you dont have to be heartless but you have to be straight and direct with him that there is no chance that you two will get together.
you just need to be blunt. tell him that your not interested in him in that way and that its best if you don't communicate. maybe wait a while to tell him about him and his friend. jjust go out in secret.
A guy who can't be mature and civil about dating matters really doesn't deserve your effort and time, especially if he's creeping you out.
Say ';I am sorry, and i know this isn't easy, but i simply don't see you as someone i would want to date. I'd rather just be friends. Please be considerate of this, because this is what would make me happy.'; It'll be hard, but he needs to hear it frankly.
you'd better go out with him.


or he'll kill your family %26amp; friends until you're the last one standing.


then if you still say no, he'll kill you too.
um, dont take this personally but, you sound kind of like a self centered *****.


I ALWAYS give guys a chance, even if i think i would never be with them.


you should just try it.


or if your gonna let him fall, do it gently =]


say, im really really sorry. your a great guy but i am trying to find that perfecct guy and i dont think that your him.


i hope you find a girl that loves you, thats your soulmate.





well, thats what i would do.


good luck
Just tell him in a strong, stern voice that he needs to stop. You don't like him like that, and he needs to seriously back off.





If you say it in a gentle tone, and add things like ';Oh, your really cool and funny, and smart, but I don't want to date you.'; He's going to take the compliments seriously, he wont back off. You just need to cut straight to the chase. No reason to be heartless, just tell him the truth.
I think you should just tell him the truth. Be honest. There's no ';nice way'; to do this. This guy is creepy and you need to tell him that. If you be honest, he might stop acting like that.
Ok listen, i've veen in almost every relationship under the sun. If he is really creeping you out to the point you are a little scared, then dont give him a chance. I think he's in love with you and you really should give him a chance. If you really don't like him, read the following. People say there is no kind way to break a heart. False. There is. Go up to him, say 'hey listen, i know you like me a lot, but i dont like you in the same way, and im sorry. I am fine if you want to be my friend.' if he still pesters you after that then, you need to be firm. Maybe break him heart. Say 'ok that's enough. I've been nice, but you're not accepting i've said we need to be only friends because i dont like you any other way.' i really hope this helps. Good luck and i hope you give him a chance.
i'm not a greatest with love advice myself.


ive been in the same situation as you. the guy was crazy. lol


anyways. i think you should jsut say it straight to him. tell him you really want to be friends but is not interested in being anything more then jsut friends. tell him you a very flattered that he thought all those great things about you. and you are sorry you cannot return his feelings. and you would really hope that you and him can be friends.





ok. so thats wat to say. but let's be honest to ourselves.


a guy whos that madly in love and is getting rejected.


even rejecting him in a nicest way you can think of. will hurt him like a million knife stabbing his heart. it will HURT. but it's better of that you tell him now. and he will be hurt for awhile and he'll get over it. he will thank you later because if u dont tell him, u'll lead him on and that would hurt more. and plus he wont have a chance to find someone who is truly for him.


you know what i mean?


it sucks. but yeah.





p.s: try to make it so u dont lead him on. thats the worst thing ever. dont say u have feelings for him., jsut say you wish you could return his feelings. :D





good luck hun.
Agreed with Jiriachi. You say u have guys all OVER u but what kind? See?
Exact same thing happens to me except I didn't like his best friend and he didn't like me. I'm gonna be a freshman in august. Anywayss...this kid was always saying how everyone hates him and was always digging for compliments and had these cheesey pick up lines. He always said how ugly he was and finally I couldn't rake it and told him to stop digging for compliments . And not everyone hates you cause I'm friends with some of your best freiends. Then I told him it wouldn't work out cause he told me he loved me on just the2nd day of talking to me. Today he sent me a forward and it read describe me in one word blah blah I said different and he goes tjats not good. I said uhhhh ya it is you don't wanna be like everyone else and blend in, right. He said I try to everyone hates me. Than I let him have it. All he said was your a bi t ch you know that and I said at least I'm a b I t c. H that speaks her mind and truth and he never repled. He told me I was beatiful and perffect the second time we talked and he always told me that it got old. I'm sorry and that's what I did. He just texted me and said I hate you with a passion. I wish you luck. Sorryy.:)
Buy him the book called ';The Game'; by Neil Strauss and tell him to read it and remember the book on the next girl he has a crush on. This will give him hope.
Just tell him straight up your not interested. Next time you talk say something like, ';Hey ____, I am very flattered by all the compliments you give me and your feelings toward me. But I'm just not interested in you that way';. OR ';I just don't feel the same way about you.';
well say i nkow u like but its not gonna work. im sorry i really am. if he starts to cry just hug him and say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment