Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some help, with guys and rumors; anybody willing to give advice?

I'm so disgusted with everything right now. First let me tell you my situation. Im 15 and i play Football. I love it, im the only girl ever to play on my high schools team. Its my dream to be in the NFL. Anyways there is this huge rumor going around saying that i am a lesbian. No, its not true at all. The only reason why i think that is going around is because i play football, which is considered to be a manly sport. I don't know what to do about it, and its so hard to ignore. Next the boy problem, every guy thinks as me as a there best friend. Basically like a guy too. In football all i hear about is boobs and buts, who they like and don't like. The other night my crush who happens to be on the football team and one of my best friends comes up to me while im watching the game and he says ';Abby, i like that your one of the only girls who actually plays and watches football.'; I ofcouse said thanks but then he said Your totally like one of the guys. I can tell you which girl id like to bang and you wouldn't even mind';!





Right then and there i walked away, i know guys are pigs(some of them) and i don't know.





I am not quitting the football, the thing i love.


So please don't have that as one of your suggestions.





ThanksI need some help, with guys and rumors; anybody willing to give advice?
I don't really see a way out of this situation, if I there was a girl on my team, she would be, by definition, one of the guys. I guess that's just how it works.





My question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I need some help, with guys and rumors; anybody willing to give advice?
well you have to prioritize





whats more important to you;


having a boyfriend or playing football.





  • natural facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment