Monday, August 23, 2010

Please Help Me! I'm In Need Of A Lot of Advice for guys!?

Look, this guy is my best friend. He made a move on me... He asks me ';you like my perfume?'; so i lean in to smell it, and he kisses me. No one was there except for me and him. So he says ';do you wanna go all the way';... And I just ran and left because he's my best friend... Now what do I say to him tomorrow? I don't wanna go with him all the way... I'm only 16... Please Hel im in deep dodo!!











So this is what i asked earlier. NOw I texted him, and told him we have to meet. We met, and it happened... I kissed HIM!! I don't know what got over me... Then you know where kisses lead to... so now what should i do.. I didn't let him take my virginity though. He touched me and kissed me and everything but i didnt let him do that.. So now what should I do???? Tell my parents? my friends? Siblings? or just shut up?? Should I break up with him. NOt be friends with him anyomore? Or should I let him do what hi wants to me? (with my control of course)Please Help Me! I'm In Need Of A Lot of Advice for guys!?
Hey girl never move on with him, you are only a girl of sixteen years of age. If you are friends then be like friends don't exeed your limit. It will spoil your life, concentrate on your studies and enjoy your life. You are not matured enough to move on do not break your virginity. Think about yourself, who are you? think about your parents what will they think about? What if he betrays you and runs away from you? now what will happen to you? you will be nowhere. So make your life enjoy it. Consult with your most trustworthy friends. What else I should say, its up to you its your life, you have to live your life and how much you can make your life more enjoyable and beautiful?Please Help Me! I'm In Need Of A Lot of Advice for guys!?
You stopped and that's good. You need to tell him you're not ready and if he's your friend he'll respect your decision. If he can't respect your decision then stay away from him. As long as you feel comfortable with your decision and yourself then you don't have to tell anyone unless you want to or need to. If you think you need to talk to someone then you'll have to decide who will listen and understand the best. Stick by your decision not to have sex for now. One day the right person and the right time will come. You're in no hurry. Just one sexual encounter can mess up your whole life.
do what you feel is right for you --- if you want to date him go for it --- if not then dont --- as for sex it does not sound like you are ready to go that far so dont --- see if he wants you for YOU and not the sex --- it may be the beginning of something special
lol... screw him and come back with another question.





don;t forget the details.
Chick, I'm seventeen %26amp; I am still a virgin. I am in the process of deciding whether my BESTFRIEND, takes my virginity also. So, maybe we can both be of some help. It's cute that you showed him some interest after you ran away, so I'm here to tell you, DON'T RUN AWAY EVER AGAIN. This may turn him off. I laughed in my bestfriend's face, and he said it hurt his feelings. So, he started talking to this other girl. By the time I got my head together,and answered him, this chick he was ';talking'; to started CLAIMING HIM! So she got mad @ us because we are bestfriends and he dumpded her for trying to start confrontation with me.


With all that said, this is what I mean. It is obvious that he cares about you. Here are some rules, if he pushes sex on you, he doesn't want a relationship just sex. If he say to you ';You need to wait,'; he cares about your friendship so much and doesn't want to hurt you. Take this into consideration. STAY ABSTINATE UNTIL YOU ';KNOW'; HE'S THE ONE=) AND PLEASE...USE PROTECTION!!!!! BUT FOR SAFETY, JUST DON'T HAVE SEX. IT'S BAAAADDD FOR YOU. Emotions come into play, and could seriously hurt you. Trust me, a simple kiss can hurt also.


Hope I was of some help=)
stop freaking out!


relax
Hii!! keep it for yourself. But talk to him, tell him were just friends. Nothing more, and its no right for us to do what we did or even more. If he reacts in a negative way, you should tell him that if u really are my bestfriend, u would understand. if he did not accept this, then he does not care about you and just wants to take advantage of u...Good luck!
if your asking if you should go all the way or not than the answer is no if you were ready than you wouldn't have to ask. Ask yourself this question are you ready for a baby? vernarial diseases?


Just don't do it stop kissing him because it's only making you question yourself. Tell him you just want to be friends and don't be alone with him anymore. If he can't handle that than he was never your friend in the first place
Just tell him that you don't want to go all the way. You should always have complete control over your life. Don't let anyone take y our power away from you....No means NO!
Maybe you should start dating him! You sound like you have decent control over him, and can say no and keep to it. This is a good thing, and the two of you can only have fun while exploring these new found boundries, yes? If not dating, you two can at least fool around a bit and have fun, but use protection!
Do what people in high school relationships do. Spend time together and enjoy each other's company!





But sex?? Are you kidding? You just kissed him for the first time! Don't give yourself up so easily!





Personally, I think you should make him wait a long time for it! Then if he still hangs around, you know he REALLY likes you A LOT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment