Monday, August 23, 2010

Hey guys!!?i need advice!!?how do I make friends with him?

ok so my parents go to this house sorta far from where we live to pick up stuff alot! and yesterday i brought my skates cuz its boring without them! so I was just skating and this boy about my age (about 12 years old)rode his bike right on the pavement i was skating on (he was lined up with it,so half way on the road) and he was going slow just staring right at me! at the same time i was talking to my friend on my cell and i told her about him! she dared me to look at him when he was looking over and make my eyes really big and stare at him like that! so I did. it was funny cuz when i did that his eyes got a big and then looked away real quick cuz he was shocked i did that!! the rest of the time i was there he stayed away from me lol but i feel bad cuz I could tell by his face he just wanted to be friends!! but i am going again today and this time I am taking my friend so if he comes back how do I become friends with him?i know he wont even look at me again?i wanna be friends? but how?Hey guys!!?i need advice!!?how do I make friends with him?
You scared that boy. Now he thinks youre an alien whith those big eyes.Hey guys!!?i need advice!!?how do I make friends with him?
The only advice I can give is the next time dont do such stupid things to anyone.
well sounds to me like he's a bit shy. If you take your friend then you'll have to make the first move cuz he won't especially if you have your friend with you.. when you see him don't make it awkward, right away say hi and introduce yourself. nice ice breaker would be to say sorry for starring at him like that, let him know your friend dared you.
in so many words just be yourself and take it easy and express how you feel
Leave your friend home and go alone. If you bring a friend, he'll think you're bringing protection from him or someone else to help you diss him. You're only 12, just keep skating and don't worry about it. If he wants to get to know you, he'll come over...providing you don't act all weird again.
ok heree. im 12 ok? so yeaaa.lol


well im kinda in the same situation but i got some friends advice its not hard just got up to the boy and ask him his name tell him yours get the e-mail address get phone number after time over email if he has one.


dont like go so clos to him that you two touch though that would scare me then again i havent even seen you...lol


but and do you like him as in like like or friend or think he looks good or...what?
You need to speak to him!
I'm sorry but with that little stunt you pulled you probably blew it. I mean why would you do such a stupid thing like that?
Just say, ';hi, so you live around here huh?'; Its a really good base to start talking on, he cant bike away like a complete idiot, and he will probably say, ';um, yah....'; and make it really akward, then you just shrug your shoulders and say, ';cool'; and try to avoid the silence if he isnt a big talker..... good luck, he seems...... interesting!
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL OR TEXT HIM AND MAKE SMALL TALK AND IF THAT DON'T WORK I CAN BE UR BEST FRIEND!! LOL BY THE WAY UR HOT
asking wats his name is then start talking about where they they come from and u noe get into conversation he will like it trus me that happends to me a lot..
just talk to him....its as simple as that and tell him you didnt mean to stare at him....your friend told you to.....always blame it on the friend =)
I agree with sickerz
WELL I THINK YOU SHOULD JUS BE BRAVE AND GO OVER TO HIM AND TELL HIM THAT YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM AND YOU WHERE SORRY ABOUT YESTERDAY ITS JUST THAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHY HE WAS STARING AT YOU LIKE THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment