Sunday, August 22, 2010

HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?

Im in college. Ive been dating a girl for two months but we were not an official couple. I asked her how she felt about being my gf a month ago and she said she needed more time to get to know me but she liked me. I gave her space for a month and we were acting exactly like a couple except we werent official. Yesterday she said ';the answer to your question is yes,'; referring to me asking her to be my gf, making her my girlfriend and me her boyfriend. Today, I requested to be in a relationship with her on myspace since we are now in a relationship. Would you be offended if a guy requested a relationship with you in this situation?HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?
Are you in the habit of asking for things you already have?





And why only girls and guys? I feel discriminated against.HELP!! GIRLS and GUYS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I need advice please!!!!!!!!?
girls love it when a guy wants to acknowledge their relationship among their peers and shout it out from the


rooftop, which is what MYSPACE would do...i think she would be pleased!!
She wants you to GO FOR IT man!!!





Myspace. Sheesh.
Nah.
sort of...i dont put all my personal info on myspace...myspace can cause a lot of drama
i wouldnt to be honest. i told my ex to put it as he was in a relationship. i dont like when girls hit on him on there.





stand your ground. if she doesnt like it oh well.


haha.
no... but i think she doesnt realll know what she wants... mabey let her make the moves first....





good luck
lol are you seriously asking this?????? wow
what? no, i wouldn't be offended
No, if she said yes then its a green flag for yes, but wait like a couple of days for it to settle.
Not sure why you would request a relationship when you are already dating!? I suppose she is offended if she said no.
I'm lost, she said yes to you in person, but you asked her again on your myspace? ...........please give me more details.
yes. i'm not into guys.
no not really i think its sweet and cute like little puppy love
no, actually id be flattered
probably not dude. I don't see the problem here.
dude wtf!?!?!?!?, its myspace, and ur in college?? dude delete it and grow up!
No way, I think its cute, I would be happy anyway a guy put it, but thats just me, I hope she relizes that its not offensive. Good Luck (:
Goodness sakes, you're g/f, b/f. Quit asking those questions, make your move. Either she resists or she is just fine. More likely the latter.





Good luck.
NO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! girls love this......
Yes. Good Lord. It sounds like you are insecure. It also sounds like she is less interested in you than you are in her. I realize that sounds harsh, but it's coming from a girl who has been in her shoes.
em no...you're in a relationship so why would she be offended??????????????????????
Jerome, you are already with the girl. Dude what more do you need? LOL You don't need to see who her friends are online and police her page.
No, I wouldn't so I don't think she would be.
Myspace is a load of old shite, try real life stuff like going out etc.
Wait what situation arent you two dating?0 What are you talking about for myspace.
I wouldn't!
no...if i liked the guy i would say its ok. i mean, you ARE in a relationship!
YES AND NO....ITS COMPLEX, DEAR....TRY TO HAVE SOME EMPATHY.
well if you're a private person, you shouldn't put in on myspace.
Start making out with her. Your ready

No comments:

Post a Comment