Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can you guys help! need all the opinions and advice I can!?

so I have this dad that always treats me like sh*t for no reason. He treats my brother wayy better then me all the time and he calls the cops on me for the littelest things like his medication went missing so its automatically my fault. the t.v. is too loud so he calls the cops. he cant even deal with his won problems, he couldnt raise me so he calls the cops to teach me a lesson. but it never works. and its just not that, my life is fuc*ked up cause of him, im always deppressed and always crying cause i feel like sh*it he always says he wants me dead and all these hurtfull things. I really don't know what I should do, I need help please anyone just give me advice. im 17 years old and sometimes i feel like not living he really screwed my life up and i dont wanna live with him anymore, im ok with my mom and my brother but i dont want him living with me no more, he always brings mne down. What should I do?....thanks for all the answers.Can you guys help! need all the opinions and advice I can!?
Have you seen a councillor or maybe talk to your doctor and ask them to give you some advice. Your dad should not be treating you like this if you are not doing anything wrong, I would suggest you go and talk to a professional person as people who don,t know the situation may give you the wrong advice. Good luck .Can you guys help! need all the opinions and advice I can!?
How painful!


You can call the 24 hour crisis hotline for teens: 800-448-4663


Childhelp USA National Hotline: 800-4-A-CHILD


or Suicide prevention 24 hour hotline: 800-273-TALK





Can you talk to your mom or school counselor about this?
You concentrate on two things:





First who is important in your life? Certainly not him right? So who cares what he thinks? Literally just ignore his antics - he's a insufferable fool.





Second decide to dedicate the rest of your time living with him to your studies and preparing for your future life. That way you can prove to him what a fool he is by becoming a success in life via friends, a family, church and even money.
Call child services. They'll help you out. Acctually, First tell him you're going to get a case worker to keep him in line. If that doesn't calm him down than call child services

No comments:

Post a Comment