Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guys This Is For You. Girls Could Give Advice Too.?

Just say a girl likes you but you dont really no it yet. You kinda would guess she did though.


How would you wont her to act.


* Flirty


* Be striaght Up With You


* Talk Alot


Any Advice?Guys This Is For You. Girls Could Give Advice Too.?
*laughs* Well, it would depend on the guy! If you want him to notice you tell him by looking at him. When he notices, look away. Do this a few times. Also, if your straight up w/ him, and you don't know him that well, you might get a little embarrassed. Hope this helps!Guys This Is For You. Girls Could Give Advice Too.?
Straight up definately. I hate it when girls play games with you if you know what I mean.
talk a lot and flirt i am a guy and if a girl did this to me i would defenatly ask her out if she is my type
Be straight Up With You because I don't feel like playing these mind games with you It will make me rejected you even harder.
I prefer them to be straight up.
Be straight up with him. if he turns and tells you he needs to be some place right at that moment. Then there's your answer to your question.
I would have to say being straight up is the best.
i'm a guy and that was the situation that i was in like week ago. she finally talked to me and i really liked her and she gave me her number and we're talking now, and if it doesn't match your question, then i would expect girls to act like she would to her best friend just be normal. i kinda prefer little flirty because he might not know you like him and it'll just work out if helikes you. plus if i were you i'd give him YOUR number so if he doesn't like you he won;t call u but if he does then he'll call u as soon as he gets a chance. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment