Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is this guy just harmlessly flirting with me? or playing with my head? advice form guys mainly please?

We went out for a few weeks but it didn't get anywhere because he just didn't want to be in a relationship.





the other night he was getting quite jealous over his friend who was bothering me because he was drunk and eventually he got my friend to talk to his drunk friend so that he would stop bothering me %26amp; so we could have time together.





He complimented me %26amp;hugged me a few times, smelling my hair %26amp;put his arm around my waist when we walked home. While we were wlaking he said I deserve such a great guy because I have a good heart. Also when his friend was talking about me he said 'yeah she's my (nickname he has for me).





Yesterday he said I looked beautiful when I said I hated a photo we took. He sort of tickled/played with my hair%26amp; kissed my forehead when I said something he thought was cute.





However he doesn't ask to meet up but he texts my friend who he's good friends with to ask if she wants to hang with his friends. He doesn't seem to want to see me alone anymore.Is this guy just harmlessly flirting with me? or playing with my head? advice form guys mainly please?
well I'm a girl, but it sounds liek you are confused.





You need to work out your feelings. If he didn't invite you then it's his loss, not oyurs. Don't dwell on this too much, because if he likes you then he will make a move. maybe he is trying ot play with your feelings, maybe he likes you. But we think too much so just forget baout him for a while.





Good Luck~!:)Is this guy just harmlessly flirting with me? or playing with my head? advice form guys mainly please?
forget it love,dont give yourself an unnecessary headache,its one of those things

No comments:

Post a Comment