Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have gotten so much different advice on this problem, can you guys help me?

me and this girl were friends for 3 years. she started to like me. we communicated thru notes the one day





summary of what she said





';i like u. But i dont want anything serious because my friend dated a friend and they became strangers after they broke up. sorry. i still wanna hang out. how do u feel about me?'





summary of what I said





';yea i like u too. at first i only thought of u as a friend but we hit it off different this year. I get butterflies around you sometimes. But I think we should promise to remain friends and take this relationship slowly. lets start by just hanging out. I dont wanna look at back at this moment later in life and wonder what could have been. i know u have fears about us dating. so do i. i wont hurt u. i will share my fears with u. get back to me when ur ready';





she then proceeded to throw my note away in front of me. and the next day tried to initiate a normal conversation but was interrupted by a mutual friendI have gotten so much different advice on this problem, can you guys help me?
wow, your note is heartfelt!


you sound so mature (I'm guessing you are in secondary,since your passing notes to each other)





i think she might have tossed your letter because its clear that you are only thinking about what you want and not taking her feelings into consideration.


the fact that you are pushing this relationship after she told you she didnt want it because she wants your friendship





im sure that if she saw you with another girl it would devistate her and she wouldnt want to be friends with you any more but at the same time it would push her into realising that maybe she does actually want a relationship with you


..its your callI have gotten so much different advice on this problem, can you guys help me?
This girl sounds like a nice person, but she is afraid to make a commitment to you for some reason.





It seems she doesn't want to make a mistake or hurt you. It is best to just let her do the leading. If she still is skeptical after a while - you may have to move on.
Take some more time. Dont rush it. Go out with her on a really nice place that you've been to before and then ask her how she really feels about you. That should clear all the dillemma in your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment