Monday, August 23, 2010

Please help ! i need advice from guys and girls. best answer gets 10 points!?

Okay, so heres the problem:


I have seriously liked this guy since fourth grade, I'm now in 10th. We talk for about 2 minutes everyday, but I really really like him, its hard to describe but the feelings are real.


He has problems though, he does drugs, and don't say anything about this because i don't care if he does drugs or not.


but theres a girl who all over him, but idk if hes interested....


hes really laid back, and i don't know how i can start a convo and get to know him...any advice or ideas?





and since he's reall chill and relaxed, how would i be able to tell if he's interested ??


I'm nervous to start a convorsation with him..


like when we talk he has to start the convo.





I just dont know what to talk about with him..I neeeeed help please!Please help ! i need advice from guys and girls. best answer gets 10 points!?
I would not try saying anything if your nervious. I would suggest you wait until you feel heroic:). I say wait because you dont want to sound like a bumbbling idiot. I have myself many times sounded like a moron when trying to talk to girls and nothing came out right lol. I would just walk up to him say hey, whats up:) and if he continues the conversation forward, or if you have a way to do so then keep him talking, etc.Please help ! i need advice from guys and girls. best answer gets 10 points!?
you mite not like to here this love,but drugs are for mugs!Why you want to be involved with anyone with anyone that does this kina thing is beyond me!people who take drugs are usually selfish ad he will hurt you love,he mite even break your heart,my advice cos you seem like a nice girl,move on and i bet you';ll find someone even nicer!Goodluck
hi, well let me start out that i can relate. I like this boy and i kept debating whether or not to ask him out. a few days ago i actually asked him out! he said no! mainly because he started dating the girl ONE day before i asked him. SO about that girl that is ALL OVER HIM you need to take control just ask him if he likes you. just be like hey do you like that girl that is all over you and see his answer. if he says NO then you are good! then you should tell him that you like him. i know i might sound confusing but in basic words ask him out. be upright truthful with him. do it before it is tooooo late :D hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment