Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys I kinds need your help!! Girls advice needed too!!?

OK so there is this guy that I like%26amp;he just turned 16 and I just turned 13. He does flirt with me a lot. At least that's what I think it is, he always compliments me%26amp;hugs me%26amp;playfights all the time. He talks to me a lot%26amp;is always a gentleman, I'm pretty sure he is a close to perfect as anyone can get. So he told me he really likes me and he knows I like him, but I'm not sure if he was lying. Since he is 3 years older a lot of people say he is to old for me and im not really sure if he is or not. He told me that because I am so mature that i dont seem 13. Do you think he likes me? Any advice on what to do? And do you think he is way to old for me?? Thanks a million :]]Guys I kinds need your help!! Girls advice needed too!!?
Well I think he for sure likes you, and to me, age doesnt really matter. I mean, I'm 2 years older than my girlfriend, im 15, she's 13. You guys are only 3 years apart, its not a big difference. But just make sure you trust him and make sure everyone you know trusts him, and be careful.Guys I kinds need your help!! Girls advice needed too!!?
you two sound just about perfect for each other! I think he may really like you. But you don't need to rush into things.

No comments:

Post a Comment