Monday, August 23, 2010

';My guys is being conduce or something'; I need advice?

i met this wonderful guy over the net few yrs ago and we started exchanging mails and all those stuff, he alwys tell me that he love me and how he would me to be his wife but the problem is that he never ever call me or send me sms to cut the strory short i feel that he doesnt wana spend his money callin me or what. i am not really a demanding person but i guess if you really care with the person you will atleast show it not only on mail? well i hope im making sense out here coz im really confuse i dnt know if he really loves me or just playing out me. Do you think i should stop this foolishness or continue day dreaming that it will work out...


:-(';My guys is being conduce or something'; I need advice?
Please stop day dreaming, internet romances seldom end up as fairytales do. Get real. How can you have feelings for someone who just emails you. It's incredible that he never calls you or hasn't even tried to see you in person.


if you wanna judge him, maybe you can call him and set the things right, who knows maybe the guy on the email is someone else...wake up queen!';My guys is being conduce or something'; I need advice?
hi this is shalu.ur problem is quite common. the same probblem was with me . all guys are same . they flirt with girls.if the guy u met really loved u then he would have definitely make u a call .i think u should forget him i know it is quite difficult but u should try ur best.becoz life is like that. may be a perfect guy must be waiting for u so don't loose hope,be happy.
I think unless he comes to where you are to MEET you, give it up. I don't know how old you are, but do you even KNOW who you are talking too? Meet someone in person, give this guy UP. I would say he's married already. How can he want to marry you , or you him, if you NEVER met? Let him explain THAT, then see what he has to say. If someone on the NET fell for ya, you got a whole WORLD out there with REAL men waiting. Leave him alone. Or tell him to come to your door and meet the family. He'll either come running or RUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment