Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ok so i need some guy advice or someont to help me figure everything out can anyone help???? please?

Your problem being ? how can we help you if you haven't told us.....:/Ok so i need some guy advice or someont to help me figure everything out can anyone help???? please?
The first red flag is that fact that you say he told you he loved you and you love him and you only dated for 3 weeks! The second is when a guy and girl break up it's natural for him to say that he hates his ex or that he's over her even when he's not. It's probable that you were just someone he rushed into things with because he was trying to prove to himself that he was over his ex. I have been in the same situation but on the other side. When my boyfriend of 3 years and I have broken up in the past both of us tried to date other people but ended up back together. There is nothing you can do but try to move on. Take your time with him as a lesson and try not to rush into things with someone so fast.Ok so i need some guy advice or someont to help me figure everything out can anyone help???? please?
what do you need help figuring out? That youre better off without him?? I think if you reread your own question that would be brutally obvious!


xx
do you know why he was acting funny and why he broke up with you???
hmmm
FIGURE WHAT OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment