Thursday, August 19, 2010

GUYS AND GIRLS PLEASE ANSWER: I really need some advice about this girl?

There is a new girl at my school and i was gonna ask her to lunch but i got nervous and didnt say anything, should i get a convo started or just come out and say Do you want to have lunch with me, please tell me, what i should do, i dont want to blow my chances of maybe having a good friendshipGUYS AND GIRLS PLEASE ANSWER: I really need some advice about this girl?
Start the conversation with similar interests you might have. Then ask her to have lunch with you. If she's interested, she'll say yes. Good luck!!GUYS AND GIRLS PLEASE ANSWER: I really need some advice about this girl?
Dont seem to eager with her other girls who know you will tell her to maybe be on her guard or he is a nice guy just go for it.


but try to be her friend first (that is always best *but beware of the friend zone*) it is a lot to take in but i had to learn the hard way! but now i have a bf of my own. overall just be confident in yourself!
you should ask. cause if i was new at a school and a guy came and talkting a convo with me...i'll be happy.
Either way is probably going to work out fine.. I would probably say just go for it... but guys seem to like making things more difficult on themselves these days... so.. Yea.. I guess start some kind of convo... hmm.. how was that trig test 3rd hour?... Or simply hey, how are you? Or yea.. you could totally go with that guy and ask to borrow a pen and write ur # on her hand..
I bet the girls here are gonna say ';just go for it';


huh?


start a convo dude, anything. like homework, teachers, or ask about where a class room is.





haha or ask to borrow a pen then right your number on her hand. That'd be awesome dude.
yeah, have a good convo, and make her comfortable, then you can ask her...
you should just go up to her and start talkking to her and then all then while you are talking ask her to lunch. that miught make it a little easirer on you.
you should just ask her she will probably not say no so give it a shot
do you have any classes with her? if so talk to her in class and just casually say he how would you like to grab a bite to eat with me later, or would you like to join me for some luck, ill treat.





Good luck hope you get the girl.





also when ever you go to lunch with her dont let any awkward silence happen thats very uncomfortable.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment