Monday, August 23, 2010

Is it a good idea to take relationship advice from a guy called the Love Monkey?

He seemed reputible. All I needed to do was buy him a case of Keystone LightIs it a good idea to take relationship advice from a guy called the Love Monkey?
If you give him a shot of vodka too do you get the Deluxe Version of Relationship Advice????








I can give you advice and all I want in return is to borrow your fingers!!!!Is it a good idea to take relationship advice from a guy called the Love Monkey?
i think that's monkey business. Keystone light YUCK!!! Let's get him some good micros and then maybe the advice would be good.
Monkeys are great at relationships, I would trust him.
Y waste buying that..monkey stuff??





we have whole lot of people with different experience here to help!
lol


I don't trust monkeys ...

No comments:

Post a Comment