Monday, August 23, 2010

Ladies! Guys! College Students! Help me out, I Need Some Advice!?

Im interested in majoring in Radio Production. Im 18 years old and start college this upcoming fall....Can anyone tell me the Pro's and Con's of a Radio Production Major?Ladies! Guys! College Students! Help me out, I Need Some Advice!?
omg it's not mandatory that you submit your question in a certain area.





good luck with your question, wish i could help!Ladies! Guys! College Students! Help me out, I Need Some Advice!?
Wrong place but I'd say go for something that is a little MRE trust worthy, I say this because unless the gov pulls something out their behind the users going to get worse into this ';represion';, we're in a damn depression already. About you question though I would choose something to fall back on first then go for the radio thing. Unless your rich like crazy go with the radio
WRONG SECTION DUDE

No comments:

Post a Comment