Monday, August 23, 2010

Guys, I need advice.?

well, yesterday, I asked a question in women's health, and this time, Im going to ask it in mens because I need your advice.





my boyfriend always tells me to call him, but he never calls me. like we talk on yahoo Instant Messenger a lot, and sometimes we go to the park, but he never says he'll call me, and he always tells me to call him. do you think something is wrong or is he just being weird...Guys, I need advice.?
A lot of guys aren't good at calling....like mentioned before. They feel embarassed and put on the spot, and don't think they have much to say...or that they sound like idiots. Mack's crazy, your b/g just has trouble on the phoneGuys, I need advice.?
He is trying to dominate you, first its phone calls etc. then your on all fours..........dump him, find someone who respects YOU
Shouldn't this question belong in ';relationships and dating'; or something? I don't see what this has to do with anyone's health.
he could have a phobia of calling ppl
Maybe he's just to lazy to call you but if you call him he is ok with answering a phone call.
Sounds like the begining of control issues. Why not try not calling him and see how long it takes for him to call you. If you are willing to play this game with him, then you are heading toward a path of disappointment and heartache.
alot of guys arent good at being the caller, especially when they dont think they got much to say, and girls have no prob calling alot cuz theyre perfectly content with talkin about nothin at all
ask him straight, what is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment