Sunday, August 22, 2010

What are guys thinking when they ask you for advice about another girl?

This has happened to me by 2 guys already. They'll talk to me and once they know me well they'll ask me for advice. I don't have a sign saying ';I'm a girl, I know what girls are thinking. Ask me for advice!'; My question is what are THEY thinking. Its possible one was trying to make me jealous. Is that it?What are guys thinking when they ask you for advice about another girl?
i dont necessarilyl think they were trying to make you jealous. they just may feel very comfortable talking to you. a few of my guys friends come to me for advice about girls. since i am obviously a girl, i have more insight about why girls typically act they way they do 'n stuff. so, i just give them advice and they appreciate it a lot.What are guys thinking when they ask you for advice about another girl?
They are right, girls are terrible giving good advice to guys when it comes to girls, cause girls don't know what the hell they want, only go to them if you need help with fashion, seriously, if you need help with women, talk to a player, they know the best. Girls will just tell you they like nice guys that treat them well, BULLSHIT! They do like nice guys, but they forget to mention they also like confidence, sense of humor, assertiveness, ambition, adventurous, smart, socially skilled, athletic, not ugly, etc.
It's possible that you're just that kind of ';one of the guys'; girls. Which can really suck when you like one of the guys that wants another girl. Just help them out and eventually you will get someone you really want in return. It's kind of nice being the girl that all the guys want to talk to. You can make girls jealous. ;-)


Try being open and asking them what made them come to you.
its uncerain some people are simply nice to talk to;


you are probably a kind caring person and the feel confident asking you personal questions; they also believe that you will keep things to yourself.


i have had many people confide in me and ask me advise simply because they know that i will never tell others what they say;


to me that says that you have a strong character; which is a good thing.


if someone is trying to make you jealous then simply say '; i am sorry but that question makes me feel uncomfortable'; and see where that leads


good luck


im anytime
Could be...you ever heard of role-playing where you go into characters and say the guy asks you advice about another girl and he tells you he really likes her and he just doesn't know how to tell her...but he could really be talking about you! Then the girl tells him what she would want the guy to say in that situation and there ya go! It's confusing, so I'm just gonna stop here and say one of them might just be tryin to make ya jealous.


Swooh!
its not that we try makeing you jelouse. Just girls are complicated. and at moments we need to relay on a girls opionion. like when a girl askes other girls you think he likes me? and there like yeah yeah! but the best way is to ask a guy who knows him or closer thing about him. it makes you more secure. more relieved on the answer. like if i had a question about a girl i would sorta relay on the girls opionion than maby a guy friend.
I am female and my female friends were asking me advice about men before I even started dating.What they see in you is a person with a great understanding of who they are,and the human condition as a whole.





Take it as a complement they trust you,and know you care.
They think you're good to talk to and think you have some sense and intelligence and think you can help them but only want you for a friend, just want you to help them. Maybe you know a lot of people so they feel they can trust you.
these emotional, feeling, sensations, tears etc are more of a female dominated areas and females are very strong and knowledgable in these fields.





The guys approach you for the advise so that they can solve such problems more effectively.
We men don't know what the heck goes on inside the complicated female mind. Therefore, when we need help understanding, we ask other woman. He's not trying to make you jealous, he's desperate for help.
Guys(like me) get nervous cuz they dont know what to say to a girl and think it would be lame to say ';Hi you don't know me at all but do you want to go out with me?';


And some guys figure that all girls are the same
oh oh ,what are they thingking? it is difficulty to answer.but i have a way to know! you can ask some man!if you are shame ,you can ask someone on line.for example you can go to the interracial dating call interracial romancing.com to meet many man ,they can tell you
Haha...Look at all the girls on here!!





They actually think they know what men think. What a JOKE!!





We're thinking it's a secret and you'll never know.





As for your sign ';I'm a girl, I know what girls are thinking.'; Yeah, it does exist!!
i think they are just asking you as a friend, because you have 'woman insight' haha.


my cousin asks me about girls all the time, and i know he's not thinking anything about me! at least i hope lol.
... No they're just trying to get help from a girl's perspective about something regarding a girl.
It means he thinks you are cool enough to give an opinion about another female. he has no interest in you romantically. HOWEVER, he may be using this as a ploy to make you jealous!
they figure that most girls think alike so they ask from a girl they can trust
no, they are clearly just thinking of you as a friend. they believe you have trustworthy advice.
its possible that they are trying to make u jell. but u have to also understand that there is the possiblity that they just value ur opinion
OMG i know what you mean.........im so afraid of giving bad advice and i have NO idea what the hell to say i cant read minds








:DDD
interesting, I do that too lol..im a guy;P..I guess i do it because I like to hear a woman's prospective on situations.
Any girl has a better idea of what girls are thinking than any guy. Perhaps they have no female friends to ask.
They think you're a nice person to talk to and a good friend.
They see you as a buddy with good advice on girls.
most people will ask questions,and already know the answer. they just want u to tell them what they WANT TO HEAR. ya know.
They trust you and need your help and respect your opinion
guys think all girls think the same and therefore are going to ask another girl that's usually a close friend if they have any advice instead of following their gut feeling
dude, women have all the answers to everything
No, they just want girl's opinion of it.
their thinking that they wanna get this certain girl in bed already!
Me I think about boobies

No comments:

Post a Comment