Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why are guys such,,,,,,What should I do... =/ any advice?

I went out with this guy for like 2.5 years maybe a little more like last month me and him broke up. Like it was over something stupid like an argument but whatever. So since we broke up he decided to go and get another girlfriend.[whore]. But anyway his locker and my locker are pretty close to each other and every time me and him are by our lockers and he is like with his GF he like shoves her in my face like starts kissing her or whatever. But yet he tells me like ';oh i want to get back together with you and stuff'; but he acts like a total A**hole when hes with his girlfriend. Like before we started dating we were like really good friends. So its like he knows what pisses me off and stuff. Like I still care about him a lot. But I don't know what to do. This is like seriously killing me ; im like crying all the time and i don't want to do anything. Like im usually always like hanging out with people and having a good time. But now im like a mess; i don't do anything and i don't know what to do with myself. =/





Oh yeah, and I'm in high school and I'm 16 and he is 18.


I know I say ';Like'; a lot in the question get over it %26amp; I dont talk that way





*********


and today; he comes and tells me '; Im sorry, for everything... i broke up with Liana (his gf), i didnt mean to hurt you blahh blahh blahh'; He wanted to take me out tomorrow night, I told him I'd let him know later because I have to watch my little brother, so should i go or not? And should we get back togetherWhy are guys such,,,,,,What should I do... =/ any advice?
Avoid him like the plague, he will just do this again and you'll be crying and hurt all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment