Monday, August 23, 2010

Jerk off land lord! I need some advice here guys Please help!?

Well..... I lived in this place for 6 years - finally got the money and moved out. I did NOT give my land lord a 30 day notice - which i know NOW by law i should have. HOWEVER the day after I moved out - someone who lives in the apts moved in. She painted the apt, and cleaned. I left and i owed him $640.oo, NOW he is charging me 1994.45 - garnishing my wages! Thing is i had court to contest this May 1st, 2008 BUT did not receive the paperwork for the court until May 3rd. He is garnishing 20% of my wages until this is paid and I DON';T EVEN know what its for! If someone moved in the day after i moved out He can't charge BOTH of us for that month right? Also any damages that he would try to say i made - the girl that moved in fixed up and cleaned. She was never paid so........ NOW WHAT DO I DO? I am a single mom with 3 kids and way below the exemption for this, i only make 10 an hour, but since i was not at court i guess i can do nothing i did write the judge, what now?Jerk off land lord! I need some advice here guys Please help!?
You have to file an appeal, right now, claiming tnat you were not served in a timely manner. Ask for a new trial.


How is it that you did not get the summons from the court?


Easy, it's called Sewer Service. The process server couldn't find you or missed you so he threw the summons in the sewer and then filed a proof of service. It happens frequently.


Can you prove when you get the summons?


Very, very important.Jerk off land lord! I need some advice here guys Please help!?
If he is garnishing your wages, that means he already went to court and obtained a judgment against you. Where were you during all that? Too late now.
Murder!! Duh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment