Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys this is serious please give me advice? I'm only 20!?

Okay recently this lady posted an advertisement on the net she was looking for an intimate relationship. And I replied. This is what she wrote:





Hi hun, Thanks for answering my kijiji post, baby. You seem like a fun guy . I am an insatiable, experienced woman, and I love to be with guys who think they have something to learn about the ways of sex. I'd rather be with a sexual ';newbie'; than a guy who thinks he knows it all. (Know-it-all guys are just no fun.) . I'm new to the area, I just moved here last month. I am very outgoing and open minded. I am looking to meet for discreet casual encounters only. I am not looking for a long term relationship or a relationship at all. I'm sure you want to hook up with a safe and sane person, and I do too. That's why I use www.meetlocalfriends.info to verify that you鈥檙e a safe, fun, consenting adult. I only hook up with fellow members. A girl can't be too careful these days.





I ignored this and thought it was someone trying to scam me but this is what happened later :





She e-mailed me again:





Hey hun thanks for answering my ad the other day. I am looking for someone who is interested in hooking up this week for a discreet casual encounter as I stated in my first email to you. I am able to host anytime this week until Sunday. I am not sure why you haven鈥檛 contacted me yet I thought you were also looking for an nsa encounter. I assure you I am discreet and dd free. I am looking to meet tonight or sometime before Sunday. If you are serious about hooking up and not looking to waste my time go to www.meetlocalfriends.info and send me an email with your contact info. I only hook up with verified members.Guys this is serious please give me advice? I'm only 20!?
It's spam it isn't a real email, anything that asks you to sign up for something is trying to scam you.Guys this is serious please give me advice? I'm only 20!?
It's a scam dude. They have those replies already made up. They're like form letters. The tip off is the website given and saying you can only reach her through there.
its a fake

No comments:

Post a Comment