Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please GUYS and GIRLS can I have some advice-am i being paranoid about my boyfriend??!?




We went to a party where there lots of females, he seemed to really enjoy hatting to these total strangers and even jumped at the chance to go outside when one of the girls was smoking -leaving me inside making small talk to people i didn't know.I eventually went outside as I didn't want her all over him. Afterwards he kept talking about all the interesting people at the party and how he wouldn't mind going for a coffee with any of them.





Also, while at the party, he made ajoke infront of some people that was still single even tho it was obvious we are together! Should I bring this up now or ignore it and hope it won't happen again? I have had no other reason not to trust him but he was meant to have gotten engaged this year and just came out of a long term realtionship. (i am 27, he's 32) PLease help, thinking about ow he acted is really making me feel upset and unhappy!! :( Please GUYS and GIRLS can I have some advice-am i being paranoid about my boyfriend??!?
if i were u i would bring it up. if something is bothering u and u dont discuss you only going to dig for other thing u see that prolly arent there. i think it was lil wrong of him to do that...and i also dont think he would have been happy if u had done that to him. talk about it say it calmy and tell him ur not suggestingu dont trust, just tell him those lil things he did hurt u. communication is veryyyy important and u have to be honest. best of luckPlease GUYS and GIRLS can I have some advice-am i being paranoid about my boyfriend??!?
Had you not mentioned he just got out of a long term relationship I'd say the typical talk it out, might not be so bad, blah blah. However how long ago did he break up with the last who he planned to get engaged with?? One word comes to mind.. Rebound.


You could just let it ride and see if he gives you any more reasons to be insecure. Talking to other girls in itself is not bad, maybe he was having a decent coversation with one.
don't ignore it. this has to be discussed.
ask him

No comments:

Post a Comment